There are many things you can do with your website, here are 10 good starting points:
- Create a presence. Who knows about your business? Where can prospects and clients go to learn more? Your website can help establish your business as a going concern, communicate your brand value proposition and it can convey professionalism. It also extends your reach to anyone in the world.
- Help build trust. New clients and prospects might want to know about your business history,your expertise and your specialization. This is a great vehicle for people to learn more and attain that comfort level they seek.
- Get listed on search engines. Build your website incorporating search engine optimization (SEO) techniques so that you can easily be found by people searching for relevant key words. This can be an important gateway to expanding your business.
- Point of contact. Your website provides customers an easy way to contact you and learn more about your products, services and business.
- Leverage social networks. Implement a social media strategy to reach a larger audience and to create more buzz about your biz. Establish your presence on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and Twitter. Facebook likes and shares can drive people to your website. Links to popular or topical items from or to your website will add to its relevance.
- Sell products. If your business lends itself to online sales, create a virtual store as an alternative or complement to a storefront or office location.
- Share the latest news. Whenever there are new developments regarding your business, update your website. Sites that have fresh, relevant and timely information draw users back more often.
- Blog. Keep your website fresh and keep drawing people in with regular Blog posts. Show your expertise, share insights and provide practical tips on topics relevant to your business or to your customers. See ghost blogging.
- Learn about customers. Learn about their needs, preferences, and interests. Establish and nurture two-way communication with prospects and clients. This will forge a deeper bond and serve them better.
- Customer convenience. Providing customers with multiple ways to interact with your business is almost mandatory these days. Anything less could result in lost sales.
Before you make a decision about developing a website… before you spend a dime – Creative Juices will put together an in depth proposal with a cost estimate. If you agree to work with us, we will provide you with a professional, attractive, informative website that is search engine optimized.
Creative Juices Marketing uses WordPress, a powerful and extremely popular CMS (Content Management System) that will allow your staff to make minor updates to the site themselves. Empowering clients and providing intelligent design and usability. We’ll train you or your staff on how to make simple changes to the site and we’ll be there for you if you need us after that. If your business doesn’t have a professional, informative, easy-to-navigate website, you should contact us. Together, we can create something that is perfect for your needs! Contact us today.
See also Website Content Checklist, Tips For An Effective Website, Websites That Make You Hungry, Updating Your Website